This is a list of games designed and developed during Bennett Foddy’s Prototype Studio class, where each student had to make one game per week for the entire semester, based on a prompt.
Here’s a list of the prototypes in the order they appear in the slideshow.
- Halfpipe: Sick or Suck : Arcade skateboarding game where you have to get the “sickest trick streak”
- Robin Hood : Steal from the rich by shoot arrows at moneybags and having them land near the poor
- Samurai Spirit : You are the last samurai. Use different tools to fight hundreds of knights and get your revenge
- Tiny Survivor: Short burst survival/exploration game where the only resource to manage is your stamina
- Moneybags: Fast-paced stealth and burglary game where you need to grab the money and run as quickly as possible
- High Steaks: One button steak grilling simulator. Match the meat’s doneness to customer demands
- 10 seconds to impact: You have 10 seconds before your ship crashes. Figure out how all the buttons work before it’s too late
- Flight: Take control of a bird and color the skies using flowers and water as your drawing tools.
- Hunting Grounds: A fight to the death between two people in the woods, inspired by The Revenant.
- Categories →
- Video Games