Live Operations Producer, Product Manager
- Regularly exceeded monthly revenue targets through timely releases of quality content, securing month over month revenue growth (~25%).
- Oversaw product feature roadmap, working with engineering and data teams to create and release dozens of high-priority features based on my specs and analysis.
- Owned the reporting and improvement of monetization and retention KPIs, including ARPDAU, Conversion, DAU, Monthly top-line revenue.
- Directed live operations and digital content creation for Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, Marvel, Adventure Time, Star Trek, and more.
- Successfully coordinated the launches of 18 licensed brands on the platform, doubling the size of the catalog.
- Led the planning, development, and launch of the platform's most important brands (Cartoon Network and Marvel), resulting in massive boosts in DAU.
Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading and using premium, rare digital goods.
Game Development Consultant
- Provided insight on game design, development, and production for local game development startups.
Game Design Intern
- Playtested and balanced tabletop games and reported findings directly to Rob Daviau(designer of Risk Legacy).
- Worked on a prototype for the released Mountains of Madness board game by Rob Daviau.
NYU Game Center
- Taught game design fundamentals to Masters students through lectures, exercises, and constructive criticism (Alongside Eric Zimmerman).
- Gave insight on all aspects of the development process: design, programming, art, audio, project management (Alongside Mitu Khandaker).
American Museum of Natural History
Digital Learning Intern
- Designed an augmented reality game about micro organisms alongside Nick Fortugno (Diner Dash) and Barry Joseph (Games for Change). The game, Microrangers, is now available on Google Play and iOS.
- Supervised playtest sessions and reported issues with player experience.
- Taught game design basics to high school students and introduced them to game based learning.
- Assisted in the organization of a game jam looking to increase interactivity with the dinosaur exhibits.
Game Design Intern
- Designed levels and gameplay mechanics for Android and iOS games.
- Playtested games and reported bugs and user experience issues.
- Designed and tested 72 levels for a match-3 game called Pril Multi Power, available on theApp store and Google Play
New York University
MFA, Game Design, 2016
American University of Beirut
BA, Business, 2013
Dean's Honor List
English, French, Arabic
Agile / Scrum
HTML5 & CSS