Game Designer, Product Manager
- Reduced user bounce rate from 60% to 20% and reached 30,000 registrations by improving the website user experience
- Implemented gamification systems contributing to an increase in user engagement, with loyal users hitting 58% week 1 retention and creating over 5,000 toys
- Designed and launched Sticker Stack on the Viber App Store, averaging 4,000 daily users
- Supervised the launch of Fat Bunny on iOS and Android, now downloaded by over 500,000 users
Game Design Freelancer
Live Operations Producer, Product Manager
- Achieved 20% month-over-month revenue growth in 2017 to help secure $15m Series A investment from Sequoia Capital
- Increased average revenue per user to an exceptionally high $0.25 using innovative monetization techniques
- Launched products from over 30 major international brands, such as Marvel, Game of Thrones, Cartoon Network, Hasbro, and Funko, increasing daily active users to over 100,000
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Met Digital Freelancer
- Coordinated with the Met Media Lab to find solutions to increasing engagement with museum visitors in the digital era.
- Designed and presented Met Music at the Met MediaLab Expo. Met Music was an app intended to make the Hall of Musical Instruments more lively and interactive by allowing visitors to play the instruments with their phones.
Game Design Intern
- Playtested and balanced tabletop games and reported findings directly to Rob Daviau (designer of Risk Legacy).
- Worked on a prototype for the released Mountains of Madness board game, published by IELLO Games.
NYU Game Center
- Went over the fundamentals of Game Design for MFA students, which included having them create several non-digital games to learn essential concepts (Game Design 1 with Eric Zimmerman).
- Introduced BFA students to the methods, tools, and principles used in developing games, leading them to building their first digital game (Intro to Game Development with Mitu Khandaker).
American Museum of Natural History
Digital Learning Intern
- Designed an augmented reality game about the impact of micro organisms alongside Nick Fortugno (Diner Dash) and Barry Joseph (Games for Change). The game, Microrangers, is now available on Google Play and iOS.
- Taught game design basics to high school students and introduced them to game based learning.
- Assisted in the organization of a game competition creating 60 games to be played in the dinosaur exhibits.
Game Design Intern
- Designed levels and gameplay mechanics for Android and iOS games.
- Playtested games and reported bugs and user experience issues.
- Designed and tested 72 levels for a match-3 game called Pril Multi Power, available on theApp store and Google Play
New York University
MFA, Game Design, 2016
American University of Beirut
BA, Business, 2013
Dean's Honor List
English, French, Arabic
Game Design Theory and History